I was so excited when my oldest son was finally out of diapers and now equally excited now that my youngest is too. However the one thing that still hasn’t been grasped by either of my kids is wiping their own bums!
Toilet paper can be tricky. Especially for the little ones. So we introduced wipes to make it easier for them as well as us parents to keep their tushies clean.
I’ve heard since becoming a parent that wipes aren’t so environmentally friendly, nor are they good when flushed down the toilet. But then why are they called flushable wipes?!
So when I was introduced to Tutswvet, my curiosity peaked and thought this is a product that I must try on the kids!
I would like to introduce you to TUTSWVET, a tissue mist that allows families to do what they already “doo-doo”, only better. It is a natural, hypoallergenic, non-irritating solution, and TUTSWVET has been dermatologist tested and approved.
There is a battle between city water companies and brands over personal wet wipes. The city’s issue is that the wipes are not breaking down when flushed, causing catastrophic, stinky situations. The user issue is that toilet paper is just not cutting it when it comes to getting the job done, so they are turning to wet wipes to finish the job. TUTSWVET eliminates the need for personal wipes by allowing you to have a magical, moisture-filled experience with your current TP (which DOES break down when flushed).
TUTSWVET is simple to use. Simply spray your dry toilet paper and wipe for a smooth, clean feeling. You can use as much or as little as you want. When I used it on my son, his first reaction was “oooohhh that feels nice!” He loved it so much I had to try it on myself. And I agreed. It felt great!
So, how do you get your hands on one of these bottles? You can purchase it online at www.tutswvet.com or at select retailers across Canada. Great idea to include as a practical and fun stocking stuffer too 😉
Price: $10.00 per bottle (bulk pricing available so everyone can share the good, clean feeling)
7 ways TUTSWVET will change your life:
1. Wipe out wipes: Wet wipes, no matter how many times it says so on the box, are not flushable! Using TUTSWVET by spraying it on your regular, boring TP creates a magical effect where the sewer systems aren’t backed up, costing cities millions to fix – and your bum will thank you.
2. Wipe out baby wipes (wet wipe’s nasty cousin): Spray TUTSWVET on a reusable cloth for an environmentally-friendly (and pocket book-friendly) solution to baby wipe madness. Trust us. We’ve seen them back up plumbing in people’s houses…
3. Don’t be punished by others’ choices: When you travel or head out on the town, you never know what kind of TP you will run in to. TUTSWVET makes even the most unpleasant experience smooth and comfortable. Can’t we all just be friends?
4. Don’t be punished by your own choices: Being kind to the environment is important. Making the decision to use recycled TP might have been a tough pill to swallow before, but now with TUTSWVET, you can fully enjoy your plot to save the planet.
5. Make it rain on your (bathroom) life: When it comes to TP, moisture matters, which you may not have figured out yet. You might have been living inside a dry and scratchy bubble, but now you can go on living while not subjecting your bum to torture.
6. Turn camping into glamping: The great outdoors is fantastic for getting closer to nature, but it also means being further from a shower. It can be quite messy “down there” when it comes to hygiene. Get ready to leave the skid marks on the trail where they belong. TUTSWVET adds that extra feeling of cleanliness even in the most remote parts of the world.
7. Soothe bikini line woes: Many people have adverse reactions to soothing gels. TUTSWVET users have found it works wonders as a more gentle replacement after hair removal. We’ve got all your nether bits covered.
Don’t forget to follow TUTSWVET on Social Media:
Indiegogo: TUTSWVET campaign
**Disclaimer…I was provided with product for this post. All opinions are my own.