The Baby Show #Toronto #BabyShowTOFamily Fashion Health & Fitness Kids Parenting Uncategorized
Whether you are a mom-to-be, a new mom or an experienced mom, you always want to be able to keep up with the greatest information, products and hear from the experts on all things parenting.
Where can you learn about the newest and latest products and how to best care for yourself and your baby? I will tell you…The Baby Show.
On April 2nd and 3rd, come to the Enercare Centre, Hall D, Exhibition Place and see for yourself!
Here is a list of some of the amazing products and exhibitors you will see:
· Croozer – A stroller that attacheds to a bike
· Dads with Attitude – hip hop themed baby onesies “It was all a dream” and “engine, engine, number nine” SUPER CUTE
· CG Monster Designs – cute stuffed monster toys, fruit and veggie mobiles – cute and hand made in Toronto
· Mini Souls – hand made harem pants, baby beanies, cowl scarves – super cute and local.
· Ollie Jones – made in Toronto leggings for babies – cute/gorgeous prints
· Rent frock Repeat – you don’t have to spend loads of money for a fancy event when you’re pregnant or not in your pre-pregnancy size yet – you can rent a designer dress!
· Healthy Moms Toronto – a discount card that you can purchase that gives you discounts at the participating stores/services for the environmentally conscious parent. – Green!
And so many more!!
Not only will you be able to check out these amazing products, but you can also collect information from the experts that will be on-site. A lot of great seminars and workshops are being planned!
A few of the many experts are:
· Dr. Paul Roumeliotis: This generation’s Dr. Spock, Dr. Paul, author of Baby Comes Home, will discuss common questions about new baby.
· Taya Griffin: With over 700 hours of clinical experience helping mothers achieve their breastfeeding goals, Taya will discuss how to get off to the best breastfeeding start.
· Dara Bergeron: Creator of Belly Bootcamp fitness for modern mommies, Dara will go through pregnancy exercise through the trimesters.
· Andrea Strang: A Certified Gentle Sleep Coach, Infant Sleep Consultant, and Postpartum Doula, Andrea will reveal her seven baby sleep secrets.
· Lianne Phillipson: A Registered Nutritionist focusing on demystifying solid food introduction for new parents
· Shannon Chow: A Certified First Aid & CPR Instructor and Trauma Instructor, Shannon will discuss first aid basics for the first year of life
· Margaret Wallis-Duffy: A Registered Massage Therapist and International Certified Baby Massage Instructor, Margaret will demonstrate the basics of infant massage.
Other show highlights
· The Healthy Moms Toronto Zone: A dedicated area for select exhibitors with a focus on health and wellness specifically for moms and babies.
· Emergency Rescue Academy Health & Wellness Mat: An area where parents can participate in relevant talks and demos including:
o First Aid Basics for the First Year of Life
o Prenatal Yoga Classes
o Infant Massage
· Car Seat Checks and Installations
· Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy Area: New and expectant moms can experience a free massage to alleviate ailments related to pregnancy and caring for baby.
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now!
And if you go to the show, come back here and tell us what you loved!