5 reasons to increase your proteinA Day in the Life Food Health & Fitness Recipes Things We Love Tried & Tested
I have been using protein powder for the last 4 years. I always knew that protein was an essential macro in our diets, but until I had a coach work with me on my macros, I never had enough.
A go to source was always a protein bar, and still is, but now to ensure that I am getting close to my bodyweight in protein, I’ve started adding protein powders to my diet. Sometimes its to replace my breakfast, sometimes its next to a meal, and sometimes its adding additional protein to recipes.
Here are 5 reasons why you should increase your protein intake:
- Increasing your protein intake can help you build and maintain muscle mass. This can help you look and feel stronger while promoting better overall health.
- Protein is essential for healthy hair and nails, and can help keep them looking their best.
- Protein is an important nutrient for a healthy immune system. Eating enough protein can help your body fight off infections and illnesses.
- Eating enough protein can help you to feel full for longer. This can help you manage your weight and avoid overeating.
- Protein is important for healthy skin, bones, and organs. Eating enough protein can help ensure that your body is functioning properly and can help you look and feel your best.
I also have shared my opinion on plant based vs whey protein. I’ll share soon why as a Cancer survivor, I choose vegan protein.
Do you get enough protein? If you want to add some amazing vegan protein powder, check out my favorite nutrition line.